ISIS Molecular Spectroscopy Science Meeting 2018
Date 06. November 2018 - 07. November 2018
The ISIS Molecular Spectroscopy Group will hold its next science meeting at the Department of Chemistry, University College London on 6th and 7th of November 2018.
Registration is now open. To register, please click here.
Exciting advances in neutron science and molecular spectroscopy will be discussed across the following thematic areas:
- Industrial Challenges
- Looking Back: Archeometry & Cultural Heritage
- Back to Fundamentals: Water & Aqueous Media
Confirmed keynote speakers
- Dr Paul Collier
- Prof Maria Paula Marques
- Prof Paul McMillan
- Prof Angelos Michaelides
- Prof Neal Skipper
Keynote lectures will be followed by a number of oral presentations in each thematic area. These talks are intended for early-career researchers aiming to present their work in a friendly, supportive environment.
There will be a poster session at the end of the first day, including rapid one-minute poster presentations ideal for scientists at any stage of their career.
Those wishing to contribute an oral or poster presentation should submit the title during registration to the event. The organising committee will distribute the final programme based on the submissions received. Registration closes 30th September.
- Dr Christoph Salzmann, University College London
- Prof Roberto Senesi, Università degli Studi di Roma Tor Vergata
- Prof Felix Fernandez-Alonso, ISIS Neutron and Muon Source
- Dr Hamish Cavaye, ISIS Neutron and Muon Source
- Mrs Emma Roberts, ISIS Neutron and Muon Source
University College LondonContact Name
Dr Hamish CavayeE-Mail URL Download Back to previous page