Saint Petersburg, RussiaDescription
the European Conference on Neutron Scattering 2019 (ECNS – 2019) will take place in Saint Petersburg, Russia, at the Moskovskye Vorota Congress Center from July 1 to 5, 2019. ECNS – 2019 will be the largest european platform for sharing and exchanging the latest exciting advances in neutron scattering science, which will bring scientists together from a wide range of disciplines.
The Moskovskye Vorota Congress Center is well equipped with modern conference facilities and closely located with a spectrum of hotel accommodations, museums, art galleries, and universities, making it a convenient and culturally vibrant venue for ECNS – 2019.
- Neutron Sources and Facilities
- Neutron Instrumentation, Optics, Sample Environment, Detectors and Software
- Fundamental Science
- Chemistry of Materials (Structure and Spectroscopy)
- Magnetism, Superconductivity and other Electronic Phenomena
- Functional Materials
- Glasses and Liquids
- Thin Films and Interfaces
- Soft Condensed Matter
- Health and Life Sciences
- Engineering applications
- Cultural Heritage and Archaeometry
- Planetary Sciences and Extreme Conditions