NOW opening: FREE analysis of your material or device
at European neutron research facilities: apply here until April 2019!
Probing matter with neutrons is non-destructive!
You don’t know what neutrons are capable of? Time to change this!
The SINE2020 project offers the opportunity to use Europe’s leading neutron facilities for your company’s R&D. This offer is relevant for all companies within these industry sectors:
- Chemicals (e.g. surfactants, catalysts, polymers, foams, fibers, textiles,)
- Materials & components (e.g. metallurgy, magnetic materials, nanomaterials, construction materials, composites, semiconductors)
- Environment and Energy (e.g. fuel cells, batteries, solar cells, hydrogen storage, biomass processing, composition of soils, oil and gas)
- Pharmacology, Life Sciences (e.g. vectorisation, drug molecule binding sites, thin films, membranes.)
A feasibility study includes the following:
- Consultancy via SINE2020 Liaison Officers with local experts.
- Support in the preparation and performance of experiments at the research facility.
- Assistance with data analysis and result interpretation.
Deadline for proposals: April 2019
Incoming proposals will be evaluated continuously and the decision about feasibility of the measurements and the appropriate facility will be announced within one month after the proposal is received. Do not hesitate to contact us for any question.