- 17th WP Meeting: Bilbao, Spain, 28 May 2019
- 16th WP Meeting: Prague,Czech Republic, 22-23 November 2018. Read about their progress here
- 15th WP Meeting: ESS, Sweden, 13-15 June 2018.
- 14th WP Meeting: Parma, Italy at the SINE2020 GA Meeting, 5-6 June 2018. Agenda
The version 1 of the Sample Environment Communication Protocol to facilitate communication between instrument control workstations and sample environment equipment is now available on GitHub. Cryostats and furnaces are now 3x to 5x faster whilst producing up to 3x less background, a great improvement in efficiency. Muon instruments can now perform experiments at 50% higher pressures on larger samples and neutron scattering clamp cells are going to follow the same route. NMR experiments combined with neutron scattering are now possible and muonium chemistry is becoming reality.
- 13th WP Meeting: HZB, Germany, 2-3 May 2018.
- 12th WP Meeting: Potsdam, Germany, 9 April 2018.
- 11th WP Meeting: ILL, Grenoble, France, 12-13 February 2018
WP review meeting of all tasks. SECoP is now on GitHub, the low-T goniometer is being developed with attocube, statistics reveal a 22% increase in efficiency at ISIS with faster furnaces and experiments performed with hydrogen under pressure at FRM II or with in-situ NMR at the LLB were very successful.Overview
- 10th WP Meeting: CSEC, Edinburgh UK, 18 January 2018
2nd meeting dedicated to high-pressure development (task 3) for choosing the most appropriate materials and defining the specs of the future double-wall neutron scattering pressure cell. We also choose a technique for providing in-situ pressure measurement, a long-awaited feature.
- 9th WP Meeting: PSI, Switzerland, 27-29 November 2017.
- 8th WP Meeting: MLZ, Germany, 11-14 September 2017.
- SINE2020 Mid-term review: Brussels, 4 July 2017
- 7th WP Meeting: PSI, Switzerland, 26 April 2017.
Meeting dedicated to high-pressure developments (task 7.3) for both neutron scattering and muon spin resonance: how to simulate and produce double-wall pressure cells
- 6th WP Meeting: Lund, Sweden, 25-26 January 2017. Agenda
Mid-term review of all tasks with more than 40 people.
- 5th WP Meeting: LIP, Portugal, 7 September 2016
WP at the SINE2020 General Assembly. Agenda (PDF)
- 4th WP Meeting: ISIS, UK, 23-24 May 2016.
Program focused on tasks 7.3 and 7.4. Agenda (PDF)
- 3rd WP Meeting: HZB, Germany, 27-28 April 2016. Agenda (PDF)
Task #1 kick-off meeting prepared in close collaboration with the ISSE: we have started defining SECoP, the Sample Environment Communication Protocol that will become the standard for establishing communications between Experiment Control Software and the Sample Environment Equipment.
- 2nd WP Meeting (tasks 7.2 and 7.3): PSI, Sitzerland, 21-22 January 2016.
We reviewed the current state of the art in each field and discussed potential solutions together with two experts in high-pressure. Agenda (PDF).
- 1st WP Meeting: Copenhagen, Denmark, 16 October 2015